Print This Page
Ron from Mesa sent this recipe in..he loves it and thought you would too. Thanks!
Ron’s Italian stye Mustard Greens
1 pound Mustard Greens
2 Tomatoes diced
2 tsp of garlic powder
1 tsp of salt and pepper
2 tsp of Italian Seasoning
1 Tablespoon butter
4 slices of bacon cooked and crumbled (optional)
1. boil 1lb of mustard greens till cooked
2. Drain and leave to stand for a few minutes
3. dice tomatoes
4. Melt 1 table spoon of butter in a skillet pan
5. add your two diced fresh tomatoes & seasonings & bacon.
Mix together and cook till tomatoes are cooked.
6. Add the greens & heat & serve.