Print This Page
Penny in Fountain Hills Marinated Flank Steak
- 1 1/2 pounds of flank steak or a chuck roast would work
- 3/4 cup of olive oil
- 3/4 cup of soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- Major Grays mango chutney
- Mix together olive oil, soy sauce and garlic powder
- spread the meat on both sides with the mango chutney and put in a baggie with the other mixture ( if you put it in a pan, cover tightly and be sure to turn it regularly to get it all marinated.) Refrigerate over night.
- The next day remove the meat and boil the left over marinade to cook out all raw juices.
- Grill the meat and serve the marinade over a baked potato and steak.