MaryAnne from Tempe called in about this great recipe from Cuisine At Home, I love this magazine and this sounds yummy.
- 2/3 Cup toasted slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup roasted cashews
- 1/3 cup shelled salted pistachios
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon in a food processor
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and pulse 20-30 times
- Store butter in an airtight container in the fridge
Great to put on apple slices, butter bread with it.
Thanks MaryAnne for Sharing it with us.